SCM Music Player

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

working starto~ XD

heh.. start working le lah...

actually dun wan work geh...
but my dad and mom... haiz... u know de lah... keep nag.. say i keep store myself inside the house sure will gone crazy ><

so they veri veri good...!! help me find job and transport.... zhadao...

okay lor.. then i ma go try try lor..
work at setia alam de tesco.... hmm.. work as a.. erm... salesman or promoter bah ><

work in a sell those games shop la =]
not bad hor... can play game while working xD
haha... dun wan work de ler... but salary... hohoho... $$$

you know lah... im not a guy which make decision by looking at the amount of money de lah... =]
you know~ ppl need part timer... so... i have to "accept" lah.. dui bu dui =p

the boss is one of my relative's husband lai de lah.. he needs part timer argently...

okay lah.. my dear friend~ i working jor.. u all sure will seldom saw me de lah=]
u know lah~ i working veri hard de lah~ hohoohoo

and again lah... RMB to support 梁文音 oh...
she is going to come out with her 2nd new album lah =]

20th november.. =]



爱一直存在 album
got nice song also =]
go hear bah~~ 3 more days haha

No comments:

Post a Comment