SCM Music Player

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weird dream... with Jiyeon!!!!


Guess what~ i had a dream with my idol Park Jiyeon yesterday night when i asleep. The dream is scary... not those sweet sweet (i hope too =(...)
Here is the story...

(I mostly forget all the part... but i tried my best and barely recall back the opening of the dream...)
When I opened the door of a church which are dark, I wandering around the place and i met Jiyeon holding a book that walked into a door. Before walked in, she glance at me a while and walked in. (My feeling in that situation feels that I knew her and she knew me too, but not that close...)

One day...(Maybe la... not sure...) in my house sitting comfortably on my sofa and my mother passed me a box. I open it and found, a packet of pink pills, camera with no screen at the back (i guess is the old modern camera using film)... (and this is all i can remember what it had in the box)

In that moment, i memory keep flashing Jiyeon image... her sad face? than she ate the pink pill...
After that, i ate that pink pill and take the camera go to the church. I walked into a small door and saw a entrance to the left, i saw Jiyeon's mother, father and her in that small room.

(Here start really creepy le... scary == now i writing also feel scare...)
I walked into the room and stand at the corner, her father keep scolding? Jiyeon and she slowly walked behind her mother which her mother already inside.
(That time i facing her mother, I noticed in that room which had a string that tide on the wall at the right side of her mother. That string linked to the top of the ceiling that tide a big hook (i dunno how to explain la), it is sharp at the edge)

Slowly, her father while walking slowly under the hook thingy. Jiyeon's face suddenly become a doll clown and float quickly to the string while she is behind her mother. She pull the string!! (If you are in that situation, i guess you imagine how scary it is.) The hook thingy dropped down and i turn my head to her father (you guess what i see O.O|||)

Her father hold the hook while the shape edge of the hook point Jiyeon neck... (Cold sweat...)
Than she flied out of the door...

(The rest of the story is very fantasy le... very epic... ==)
i follow her... than my inner heart came out a fire nine wolf... than Jiyeon become dark nine wolf... we fight == GG... (Still got skill name come out... lmao!)

Than no more le... but i before i waked up... why Jiyeon become like this because she was curse and controlled by don't no what thing... She gave me the box is based on her consciousness.

Oh yeah.. i remember one thing... i recall got one part... that Jiyeon saw a weird ball that exploded..
Btw... epic dream.. but the middle part about her father part... really scary!!! freak me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment