SCM Music Player

Monday, January 10, 2011

B2ST’s Yoseob rises as one of Korea’s most respected idols


by VITALSIGN

Yoseob’s Twitter post created a buzz in the industry, as it asked B2ST’s fanbase to apologize for their baseless attacks made against another celebrity. Consequently, he’s risen as one of the most respected and mannerly idols in Korea.
He’s caught the attention of many industry representatives for being an exception; he’s one of the few, if not only, celebrities that had the guts to ask his fans to fix their wrongdoings.
Regarding the controversy, Yoseob and Junhyung met with Sports Chosun, and have earned the praise of the public once again for their deep words.
Junhyung revealed, “I’m not sure why those rumors came about.  I myself asked my company whether the rumor was true, and they said it wasn’t.  Since it wasn’t true, I thought that it’d be okay, but I was so surprised at what was happening.  We’ve seen so many hateful comments ever since our debut, and of course, there still are some.. but we try not to pay attention to them as much anymore.  We’ve become numb to them.”
Yoseob further added, “There’s a clear difference between attacking and criticizing. I was deeply hurt by a lot of hateful replies at the start of our debut.  Although I’m numb to them now, I was miserable at the time. I’m a man, so I can hold it in to a certain point, but that person (Rainbow’s Jaekyung) is a woman.  I know that she was hurt by the ordeal, which is what led me to write that Twitter post.”
B2ST is currently filming for their Japanese music video, and will be holding their encore concerts on February 18th and 19th.
Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Daum

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment