SCM Music Player

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hiyah~~!!

I'm back guys! Just for a post? i guess hahaha!!

hmm, i dont know how long ago is my last post, but is okay! life is hard, and laziness!! so seldom logon into my blog and post something from my life..

between the last post till this current post, i went to penang, singapore for my vacation! totally bankrupt! now i facing financial problem, if someone here able to spare or donate me some peny. i would be very thankful! ^ ^

life do face obstacle right? stress, college's work, hard work on emotion, and money.. is this the burden of a student?! what the  heck..!

so what happen lately here when im gone? everyone fine? looking good? feeling good? smell good +_+?! haha

anyway peace guys! oh yeah.. if any of you guys watch korean variety show? kang woo dong retire, thats sad... cant see him anymore in his variety show =(

anyway.. gonna chill~ chiaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment