SCM Music Player

Monday, June 11, 2012

20120611 - Untitled...

Finally I'm here to blog something. Is been long I didn't post anything and so here I'm to shout out something to let you guys know how I'm now :) recently, stress is the first thing that hardly to avoid. FYI, I and my members created our very own university society aka wollogong society (w@i). Lots of joy and trouble happened here and there. But still I and my members able to manage it and did not out of bond. After having this club, I regretted why I did not join any clubs previously in my diploma!! :( really regretted... Kinda sad.. Anyway, like what my friend told me, nothing is too late right now :/ So I guess I just continue on with what I have now, knowing new fiends from other clubs and societies do made me feel proud that I increase my friends network. Secondly, money!!! Arg... This really caused me lots of trouble... Now I'm facing my financial problem :( Idk what to do now, eating bread everyday and a box of Indo mee that my friend bought from Indonesia:/ kinda pity myself... Haiz... Guess that this month I need to save here and there :( Last but not least, relationship!! What to do, face problem I guess or guts problem 0.o Haha... Now kinda envy everytime I saw couple passed by. Really made me bitter in heart :/ Anyway, I don't really focus on this.. Now is money!!! Haha :) Wish u guys good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment