SCM Music Player

Thursday, February 14, 2013

[14022013]

Time just a flash of light... turn on and off and here comes my 23rd Valentine day...

It seems yesterday I was celebrating my 18th birthday.... now.. im 23 in age and seriously don't no what to do with my future right now. Last time tho that things gonna go smooth and everything gonna be alright... yet... things getting tougher and tougher everytime we grow in age. I just feel helpless whenever i started to think all these shits... 

Currently everyone celebrating 2013 CNY... and I myself sitting in the house stoning around like this. unlike the younger time... so happy and impatiently waiting for CNY to come.. now im paralyzed with it... like what my dad said... we must learn to enjoy even tho there is nothing much to cheer for... i did what i really need to do as a child, as a family, as a man who shows in a mature way...

I planned to go for visiting and refused my friends by not going for a trip in Melaka... because i and my parent only able to visit my dad side relative in festive season... so.... which is more important... but my dad just said i had a choice... i seriously dont no what he really tho off... idk... things that are difficult to explain in words... :\

some times i just feel that im helpless.. lately keep thinking about my future.. what i really wanna do... what is my dream... i really have no ideas with any of these... 

No comments:

Post a Comment