SCM Music Player

Saturday, October 31, 2009

huray~~~!!~~ genting trip =]

hmm... as the title said "genting trip"... u know what i mean jor lah...
sure go and play lor hahahaha

tml, sunday, go there le...
so my friends... u guys wont see me in 3 days =]
so.. be patient.. next week will seeing me le kakakaka

haiz.. so sad... now my throat is weird... abit pain or abit not smooth... ><
duno whay happen lah... feel uneasy... like going to sick...
but not sick lah =]
im okay hehe

i think the reason is ytd i go sing k accidently hurt my throat bah x.x""
hehe i will take care de... but need time 0.0
so.. in genting wan to suffer this throat ler ><
haiz.. nvm la...
jus few days will be right okay

this time i go to genting with jay, wilson, lavinia, wen hao, and yi wen
muahahah... subang mates lah actually ><

if u guys wanna come than come lor...
i wont force u guys dun come de xD

No comments:

Post a Comment