SCM Music Player

Thursday, October 29, 2009

wahahaha finally free!!!!!!

yo guys!!! my fans xD
long time didnt see i update liao ler...
especially mag... sry my friend =] needa u wait so long ar ><

i finally fin my exam jor... hehe... now free free dei lor
wan meet me faster book appointment with me.. abo cant with me out jor xD

hmm... study until sei ar...
so hard.. duno la... mayb one of the subject will fail bah...
i need ppl sek sek ler.. come come...
gay or boy not allow lor...
wahahahaa...
i siao liao le..

hmm.... last few days i didnt on my pc cos i dont wan it to affect my study mood bah...
but i still got on facebook lar at my friend house... hehe
thx my friend who we work together...
wen hao, jay, yi wen... =]

hm.. thanks to jay who teach me ethics whenh exam. she also give me effort and support when exam. thanks ya..~~~^^~~~ muacks~~~~
**ps : the above is jay write de kaka xD jus ignore her xD

from now on i think i will update my blog le bah...
but not always lah...
hehe..... haiz... my eyes veri tire ar.. duno why.l.. i think how i sleep also not enought le bah ><
gambatte all my friend hehe

tml im going ktv le lor wakakaka... happi ler.. wan join?!
mmd lar hahahahaha

night guys... good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment