SCM Music Player

Thursday, October 8, 2009

what is the time now ?!

haha.... what m i doing in this middle of the night... i mean morning lar 6am jor xD

study lor... why?! for my computer ethics exam today
haiz... evtime when comes exam sure will burn midnight oil geh... sad sia...

dont no what to do... this subject i totally no mood of reading it or studying on it ><
cham lar... dont no how to take my test like this... read adi than forget jor...
haiz... realli hope that got someone beside me accompany me in this cold night... xD jk~

anyway... my friend asked me to update wor... than i took this chance to write lor...
finnaly for something to write ma xD
recently fine here... no big news btw... actually got la ;) secret ~~

ytd night with my friends from klang come to subang here to have tea with me... glad sia kaka
haiz... hope that my ethics can get a good result in final ba... good luck!!!

going 8am le... my exam hour... total 4 chapter to read but i only cover 2 chapter which only 50 50 % in mind.. ==""
u know what i notice?! my lecturer said something in his last sentence during the last class of his... he said "now guys, tml rmb to bring ur chapter 1,2,3,4 notes come to do revision..." hoho... know what the means?? i can sense that he is going to let us open books xD lmao!!!
and i also get some news from calvin, my friend... which he told me that his senior said this lecturer will give open book when having test!!!

so what i waiting for?!??! jus jump into bed and sleep than !! xD
haiz... cant la... although is a good news.. but is rather risky... if he dont let how?! die lor me... 2o marks gone like this ><

but i realli hope he will give open book test la although i suffer in this lonesome night =)
okay la.. sweet dreams my friends and take care...
wake with a fresh mind =]

No comments:

Post a Comment