SCM Music Player

Monday, December 7, 2009

haiz... boring monday....

today my off day...
though that can sleep until very late geh....
but... my body dont want let me continue sleep... dam...
early morning 10am wake up le...
haiz....

ytd night.. i mean this early morning...
i and my gang go sing k at greenbox till 3am...
dont no why... this few times i go sing k.. my throat sure will uncomfortable...
feel likes... hmm.. i duno how to say in here... but the main point is i think my body is heaty le and still stay till so late and sing k... that's where the problem come from bah =x

today whole stay in house do nth...
once wake up then wash up and eat breakfast while watching "hi, my sweetheart" =]
haha... nice taiwan drama oh... got time u guys go see bah xD
then cont see "k.o.3" and "entertainment 100%"...
then wait for "momo love" and "超级星光大道" to download okay...
while waiting play ps2 lor~~ hehe

haiz... boring ar... like this punya rest dam sian... though want go out geh.. but no car... haiz ><"

then tml again wanna go to work again... long hour work T^T huhu
sad... tire man.... now i feel like im not myself anymore... feel like my spirit is off from my body....haha

k lah... wan sleep edy... oh yea... happy birthday to calvin loo my college pal and meldy ong my old friend =]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


*给"一些"我的朋友...
凡事都要向前走啊...
不要因为爱情而抛弃自己...
再想念下去也是不能挽回一切...
再觉得自己怎么残忍也是无补的...
觉得有多痛也只有自己能替自己疗伤...
如果你真的还喜欢他、不能放弃他...
那就别再在角落对自己诉苦了...
痛也是一下子...遗憾就一辈子...
看你要选这哪一个吧...

分手后的人有时会用幻想来安慰自己...
但有些人只留下美好的片段来掩盖自己的悲伤...
更有些人也干脆的忘掉所有一切...
朋友...你是哪一个呢?
不管你是用那一个方式来换你的笑容...
我也会支持你啊...
谁叫我是你的朋友呢...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment