SCM Music Player

Sunday, October 7, 2012

[06102012] Arg.... Another tiring day :(

Ish... I woke up at 12pm, and Michelle Line me and asked me whether I'm going for the  Leo formation ceremony. I were stun a while and suddenly though that I woke up late cause I though the Leo thingy is at 12pm!!! luckily is at 2pm!! LMAO! got a sudden heart attack @@

the whole ceremony is nice and proper organized. not bad not bad. after that i promised Michelle to drive her to Klang to meet up her friend due to certain personal issue. Is a pleasure to drive her and meet up with her friend. We hang up at Station One Bukit Tinggi, my breakfast, lunch and dinner eaten there T^T

After that, because of the girl issue, i were ask to drive them to a restaurant to see her ex-bf's gf. you know girls right... ish... LOL
but in the end we ate some seafood dishes over there... overall okay la :D

Reached home nearly 12am. Tired till the max

No comments:

Post a Comment