SCM Music Player

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Before I start today story, lets roll back to yesterday night where I played basketball with my other friend. Actually my intention just wanna play some "light" basketball where I can exercise a bit, but in the end I played in a hardcore way O.O
Unfortunately, what I played seriously bad and I can't satisfied what I had performed yesterday :( Sad... but still, im tired till the max and my left legs.....

So this morning when I woke up at 9am, I fell everything is fine and okay. Actually 10am I gonna leave out to meet my friend cause she gonna bring me for physician cause of my legs @_@ but end up postponed to next week. LMAO! So I just stoned in front of my Lappy... sleep back.... stoned back... sleep back.... and get ready to college for my 12pm meeting = =

Boring meeting... seriously...  = = so i just skipped it.... 2pm i meet up with my juniors~ and chit chat a little bit. Issac aka president of intima asked me to meet him 230pm and asked me to wait.... wait wait wait till 4pm++ only start to meet up with him with sungyih together and is about the prom night thingy btw. After that find ms. Lee chit chat a little about my little problem ^^ and now waiting for the time to pass for Amanda's late birthday dinner :D

I stoning in the college till 8xxpm until yonglee they all fetch me up. actually since they from NPE toll there, why don't they just straight away go to Sunway and no need to pick me up from college. but yet they still insist.. so.. yeah :\
Actually the dinner is way over my budget.... but is okay :D delicious and nice~~~ and worth btw :DDDD
We had our dinner in "Bubba Gump" ~~~ Awesome restaurant~~

Till then, i reached home... :\
Seriously, I were sooo tired today... IDK why.... moody and blue ftw... maybe cause of the basketball ytd night?? haha maybe...

BTW!!! Congratz YongLee and Janice coupling together :D
Seriously, this is something that needed to be wish~~

Hoping tml I can sleep till late late~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment