SCM Music Player

Monday, October 1, 2012

Tough life..... :(

Lmao.... seriously... m I that soft hearted...?? Once I reached klang on the Saturday.... I were yc-ing with my friends. they suddenly asked me out for aquasonic... wth??? I vantage rejected them like what I want and I follow them in their car to the destination... sad.....

Friendly speaking... aquasonic is nothing... kinda boring btw.

Seriously...... arg.... I was so suffer due that I slept at 5am and woke up at 7am in he morning for basketball.... after that whole day was outside had my lunch, dinner, and yc.... my eyes sore and red to the max. I quickly fall asleep after my bath in my house.

Right now... is Monday... and I still felt soooo sleepy and tired.... feel like dying and getting fever... my throat pain... and more... bodyache.... neckache due to the shaking much head while in the club... arg.... god bless me....

No comments:

Post a Comment