SCM Music Player

Saturday, November 10, 2012

[08102012] + [09102012]

[08102012] - Prom Night!!

This is the night where everyone dress up beautifully and smartly to attend the Grammy Night organized by INTIMA.

But for me.... is a tiring day.... cause i need to setup for the prom due that im the markerting/publicity crew, so i had no choice to prepare stuff with my other crews. at 1.00pm i started preparing the places with banners up and arrange the tables due that our crews are handling the registration booth that night. after that 2.30pm i only started to went back to fetch JY and Esther back to Klang... Why? Because i needa cut my hair and setup for my hair before going there. 4.30pm i went to Setia City Mall to buy my blazer for the Prom night. Without hesitate, i chosen my blazer hastily and quickly get them back to the car and rush back to further prepared. reached home at 5.30pm and get my suit on. Around 6.20pm only reached Empire to prepare the registration booth and started my work after that.

That night im handling the VIPs to register their name before entering them into the hall. it was lots of handsome guys and beautiful girls dressed up glamorously and attend for the prom. No regret, i taken lots of pictures with my friend hahaha!! pretty girls too!! keke~~

After the prom ended, i fetch Caryn back home while Bally and WenHao followed at the back. So i sat their car back too. Lastly, we had our supper at McDonald and chit chatting the whole night till 3am at the morning !!! Awww...
(I and Calvin)

(The DICT!)

For more pictures, please do drop by my facebook profile :D



[09102012] - On the Rainy Day

Early morning slept late and delay me and my friend date. Im so sorry about that, we had a simple lunch together at WongKok and so rain started to fall heavily before we started to went back. When I reached outside of my house, there is no chance for me to go to face the heavy rain without getting wet. So my friend suggested to chit chat a while in the day. It was a wonderful moment while enjoying and listening to the rain drop fallen outside and the atmosphere where both of us really talk a lot. Seriously, that moment gonna be part of my memories and im gonna keep it :D

At night I went to my friend house Kah Siang for some liquor~~ We had chats and playing around with jokes and fun. Although something happened and someone spell out the truth.. but actually it is a great thing to let someone knew that someone really cares how they feel to them. it doesnt means a bad thing anyway.. so dont feel bad :D you did a great job.. if you are reading my blog right now keke~~

Anyway... im tired right now... gonna piss off to my bed!!! later~

No comments:

Post a Comment