SCM Music Player

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[11072012] Such a busy week!!!

seriously, i had been soooooooooo busy since this week monday till thurday!!!

i really can't take it, im so stress right now and tired....

Assignments, FYP aka final year project, societies, events, and prom night....

what the hell... i still left lots of assignments to do and i don't even have the time seriously... whenever i reached home... i seriously too tired to do... my eyes like wanna close whole time.... now i feel like my room just like a hotel... whenever i finished shopping outside i just go back take a bath, relax a while then sleep... that's how i treat my room now...

morning session classes and chill a little while, after entering the night... after dinner... is time to work... for this few days i had been not having a very proper sleep and meal anyway.... i wanna do assignment but seriously things do pop up and interrupted me. example, my LAPTOP!!! can you be better and not making things lag and slow? seriously it effect my working speed.... not only that... beside assignments, i still need to work with my resume, event stuff and my societies stuff... expecially prom night.. now i really feel stress right now... tml is the prom night... i also not sure whether i can successfully complete what i need to do in my department.. hopefully other department do have a smooth ending...

i got scold by my lecturer on the other day... i seriously feel upset and fed up... i seriously..... i dont no how to say.... disappointed on myself very very much.. very very VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

i dont no what to do but stoning myself there....
I.....

2 comments:

  1. Everything will be alright. Perhaps you can take 30 minutes of nap in the afternoon to recharge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. im not in a habit of taking afternoon nap... but sometimes i do lar when im really damn tired @@"

    ReplyDelete