SCM Music Player

Thursday, November 1, 2012

[31102012] Happy Halloween!!!!! :D

Today is the first Halloween event that I joined in INTI throughout the four years :D

haha... I know I know, past few years i seriously didn't participate lots of events before but this is the only last year i choose to join more and enjoy my last year, keke

AUP seriously did a great job, their Halloween event really do put lots of afforded and sweat on it.

Their haunted house was awesome! (Although I didn't get scare la HAHA!) I went inside with my friend Lily, she was scared and she told me she close her eyes in the haunted house most of the time. LMAO! okay lah, i guess i did my job to make her feel comfort while inside there.

Our UOW do set up booths there to sell drinks to serve the crowd. Although the sales is not that good due to the students who joined this event not much. Most probably cause of the heavy rain before the event starts, but i see students really put their heart to commit this event to support their own faculty keke. i do hope future UOWian will commit too on our event keke :)

haha... throughout the event seriously got some pretty, sexy girls wearing their costume hahaha!! nose nearly bleed like fountain keke :P

(This is my team who wore the costume. From the left, textbookasia sponsor representative, yong lee, janice, tchung lam, amanda, and jimmy)

It is a wonderful night, although there is something do concerned about after the event. hmm....
Anyway hoping things will go smoothly :D

HAPPY  HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment