SCM Music Player

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[28112012] Tough Month!!!!

I guess it passed few weeks before I wrote a new post in my blog :\

what to do.. im busy like hell... everyday coding and coding for this whole month... basically mid november till now... keep working on my project that gonna due soon... and yet now still half way hanging @@

meanwhile, rushing other assignments also.. for last few weeks.. arGGG!!! seriously overload... but now.. left some lab tasks and my project.. guess everything gonna be alright :)

this coming friday is my final exam.. and yet im working with my project.. seriously... m i mad???

besides my education.. i do face some stress towards my own living.... money?! relationship?! others?!

idk... stress stress stress... hmm.... everyday late sleep at 4 to 5 am. morning... woke up at the afternoon then continue working with my project.. suddenly fell lifeless... :(

sob... hope i can sleep early today... peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment