SCM Music Player

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

finally...

hoho... finally...!!!!

today my boss finally pay my salary jor...
haiz... already so long now only willing to give us...
but nvm la... is the same nia to me...
my salary is RMXXXX

kaka... haiz... dun ask me to belanja lor... i no money de
realli one... u see... i have to pay parent fee, public mutual fee, play fee, eat fee, etc..
so... rmb dun ask me about that lor hehe... i quite kiam siap ler hehe xD

these day... nth happen la... only is that need to pass up assignment lor...
start also haven start too T^T and it is hard ==

last week holiday keep kena parent marah... due to keep going out late at night haiz...
what to do... night is still young ma... and im still in the middle of the process being old...
so... dun waste it xD

okay la.. wanna sleep le la... take care guys ~ night

No comments:

Post a Comment