SCM Music Player

Sunday, September 20, 2009

wtf?!

this is freaking hell!!!

i duno when on earth that my mother start playing facebook!!!

what the heck!... she play poker.. okay la... i have no right to call her stop...

BUT!!! she breaking into my private region aka my room!!!! using my desktop until NOW!! in this late hour!!!

wtf??? my room is the only private area in my house... she came in... i duno what to do ler...

okay la.. s she is my mother... im okay with that.. ><"" but... haiz.... suan le ba...

my heart totally knot tahan la.... she even smoke in my room... wtf!!!!

dam annoying ler... the c2p poker game addicted her... haiz....

tell me... how can i live like thiss????? i duno have my privilege?!??!?!?!?!

hope that they quickly take away the desktop outside la... haiz..

and... a sad case... sry dear maggie ><"

i know ur pain is in ur heart... but just cheer up kay =]

and.. im sry about ur grandma... hope that she rest peacefully...

dont look so down on it... we have to face it somehow...

take care ya

No comments:

Post a Comment