SCM Music Player

Monday, September 14, 2009


today i and my friends go watch this movie in sunway pyramid...

comment : hmm.. as the title of the movie already mention it =)

totally freaky us out but while u freak out, u will laught at the mean time xD

dam special ya hehe...

because of watching this comedy... we are late for our ethic class at 2pm.. hehe

luckily our lecturer doesnt make any complain due to our late for class...

actually... day after ytd night.. i was totally freak out from my weird dream...

is hard to describe btw... so.. my friend.. if u wanna know what it is.. meet me and ask me when im still rmb about the dream ><

one of the part is that i saw a dead baby lying on the floor (is dead but it is crying).. wtf?!

haiz... anyway.. god bless.. off to dinner now.. take care guys =]

2 comments: