SCM Music Player

Friday, September 11, 2009

someone force me!!!

haiz... U ar.. i mean U ar...! Lee Ruey Chyi...

force me to update blog diaoz...

i didnt update mehx?? haiz suan le ba...

now i wander... this 2 weeks i had waste lots and lots of money by un-notice-ing...

see show la... eat good good one la... haiz... all is out of my budgeting le..

so next week must control edy... if continue like this.. i duno how im going to control my wasting..!

money hard 2 earn ar friend T^T huhu

moreover.. this few days im feeling weird...

i started to scared all those tiny small creature aka insects..

omfg.. what happen to me.. even a small ants is freaking me out...

actually im not going to write this in blog.. but in de end i had just written it out ><

cos... fi someone saw this... sure will think that.. wah.. a boy scared those things a??

embarass dao.. T^T

anyway... this sems assignment had been started... going to work again haiz..

good luck u guys =]

No comments:

Post a Comment