SCM Music Player

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sem 5!! here i come xD


this is the time table for my sem5 =]

haiz... jus a single eyes blink... i have arrived sem 5...
so fast... so fast i have pass through a year edy ><

many things happen in my college life... my 1st few days didnt sleep experience occur in there, my 1st hardworking of reading and memorize the notes for exam, my 1st dark eye bag came out from there, my 1st staying outside, my 1st getting a good results in those subjects, my 1st cry for a poor subject... and many more =]

hehe... through the days and days... i and my friends relation is getting further and further due to going to reach graduation... i know it sounds silly.. but im a guy who doesnt wish to say farewell... example like the previous working in bookfest... im sad due to the goodbye of my fellow friends.. but i pray that we will meet each other in the future...

mayb it is bcos im the "only son" in the family... so i found out that friends to me is much more important.... i always trying to act my parent s a friend... cos... a friend will tell anything include secret.. that is what friends do right =]

"朋友是靠信和心" ( friends are made to be trust and believe)

so guys.. better appreaciate your friend who help u, accompany u... but rmb.. dun mix with a friend which is in bad habit =]

No comments:

Post a Comment