SCM Music Player

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

boring boring boring boring...

today quite boooring...

nothing to do... stay in my hostel do nothing...

although next week will be the final exam but... no any study reaction happen from me...

from this morning... i trying to skip my only class that day "SAD" class...

haiz... than i try asked my friend Wen Hao about what that bloody guy teached today...

surprizing-ly... he told me he also didnt went....

then no choice and at last i went there and see what is happening...

the class nothing happen... only benefit is he gave us tutorial to do..

kakaka** "his tutorial might be the final tips of everything" **

but first let me intro this bloody lecturer...

he is bloody!! wakao!! asked him to help us our assignment!!! u noe what he told us???

"Hmmm... interesting... partially correct"

waseh.... then we asked him "can help us to correct some and show us how to do??"

"hmmm.... im sorry that i cant help you guys, because this is an assignment..."

the water is boiling after hearing this bloody word... we dont no how than we asked... than gave this good answer...

Celvin and Wen Hao asked him before about the the assignment 2 he gave us...

they asked the bloody guy can they using printer to print the answer for him...

i and my friend also heard that he said "yes, u can"...

and u know guys... next day when passing up...

he called both of them again and redo... said that "you guys can use and print must write"

haiz... this lecturer is realling "Good"...

but duno why... today he gave us back the assignment 2 marks..

i realli lmao... i saw my mark.. cant believe that my mark is the top class...

9/10... lmao... this bloody assignment.. everyone dont no how to do.. end up mine get a good result...

today also nothing special happen...

just normal and plain...

slept for a few hours...

read some comics...

haiz... hope my study mood will be back soon x.x"

No comments:

Post a Comment