SCM Music Player

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

what a presentation!!!

today... i had my networking presentation about the internet technology

you know what?? i prepare this bloody slide in the morning of 3am !!! haha cool right??

about 4 then i had DONE IT!! hurayyy

than i doesnt care much about and jump onto my bed and continue my dream...

next noon i woke up... and started to prepare the presentation... try to act like a crazy guy talking with infront of the computer... noob...

at 2... with my empty stomach and rushed to the class and wait for my turn to present...

i was lazy that time... than just simply talk a few words and just read the sentence by sentence wroten in the slide xD

i know it gonna be low mark... no eyes see about my result... ><
when i see my present mark.. hoho... i know that god will help me xD.. 41/50

what a joke right?? hehe

anyway... final going to be near.. next week... NEXT WEEK!!! omg... such a near distance =.=..

and now.. im still slacking back haiz...

what a day.. thinking of dinner... suffer x.x"

No comments:

Post a Comment