SCM Music Player

Thursday, August 6, 2009

weird dream...

today... i meana.. this morning...

i had a weird dream... but it is too realistic x.x"

when i was in a dream...

i was talking to a girl which is not that "pretty" but it is okay looking =.=

fair complesion with a normal eyes and her black hair which it till her shoulder... not long...

her teeth is not that neat but okay looking... =]

than after that she asked me to carry her as a princesss.. so i carry her and walk away...

dont ask me why.. cause i also dont no why... forgoted why*

she wears in white short dress... than her hand keep trying to close her bottom while i carrying "she scared that others saw her under xD"...

so no choice... as a gentleman... i try to use my hand to help her close while carrying... (how good im hehe)

after that the scene change and i saw that she holding my hand for no reason...

holding like a couple that everyone admire =]

if i not wrong.. we doesnt talk while holding jus having eyes contact...

her passion eyes and warm hand make me feel happiness and i had the feeling that i will never let it go...

than one day... i dont no what happen... we are having some fun along the street... than a girl came by... (which i dont no who is she...)

she had a black long hair... normal size eyes... browny complesion... not that thin but fit... peach cheek...

than she come and have fun together... a while later she (who is the girl who came by) saw my face and fell surprize...

she quickly excuse herself and run away.. i meana walk away sorry... than my feeling was totally terrible that time...

the girl told me that "is okay..." than she also walk off with a sad face...

OMG what is happening?!?!?!?!

in a sec... the scene change again... =.=""

i saw her and her mother together... in their house...

her mother scold me which i also dont no what the bloody hell is happening... she having sobs in her eyes that i could saw in my dream...

she turn around than i saw myself im in my mother's car heading for lunch or dinner....

you know what... we went to a kopitiam near by her house and saw her and her mother inside there...

waseh... what a dream... i realli FREAK out... ( i realli having that feel and it is so real)

her mother still saying "hi" or something to me... she keep having a smile and i saw Maggie Yong beside her...

lolz... if maggie saw this blog she sure laught her ass out...

than the story ends....Fin ...

weird right.... haiz... i cant believe myself having that realistic dream...

than i woke up at 11am to 12am...

having a lunch which my friend dapao for me....
no choice la... who call him when to class this morning kaka...

than at 2pm went for SAD class for having some "study guideline" for exam lolz...

after class went to my friend hostal... do nothing.. jus take some softwares and some shows from ah Liang... thank bro... Liang is realli geng u know... he is one of my god edy liao... admire him dam much !!! xD

than 7pm reach home and you know waht... my roomate ah Ren fall into sick...

ridiculus la... afternoon i saw him okay okay de...

now... inside his bed... haiz
than i dapao for him lor... his dinner... what to do...

okay la... take care u guys... everyone is having sick this few days...

haiz... desperate... if my dream (the part that i carry the girl and holding hand) is happen to me in this world.. wow... that i realli happy wif no regret XD

good luck ya... and now i off for dinner liao kaka

2 comments:

  1. come'on
    andrew...dun think toomuch..k?
    anything just happy go lucky^^
    goodluck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakaka...
    haiz... in this realistic nothing will be true inside a dream...

    日有所思,夜有所梦 ar....

    morning i keep desperate...
    than night giv me this dream..

    lolz

    ReplyDelete