SCM Music Player

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wahaha today dam happi!

wohoho...

today my mood kinda good XD

although i serve alot of customer.. work as usual... but... realli tire ><

today 96.. got one western foreigner came in and asked me to take the sliper for him... than i climb until upup high away to get that bloody sliper... and u know what?

he gone already when i went outside... dam!!! Mr.Wee rofl... knot tahan him...

ah Wee... which is a old heck and he is dam funny xD, age 36... but he always say "my appearance is old, but my heart is still 18 la"... lolz

he is a good person btw =]..

oh yea.. what is the dam happiest thing..!!??!

lolz.. when it is 9.30pm (going to close shop)

a guy come in to look for leather shoe =]

than i walk to him and speak a little bit about the shoe and stuff..

wow.. i found out that we can talk fluently like a friend =x

than i chat with him about his work and my study while testing the shoe...

he also mention " u r so good lar... in the future u can be a good worker"!!

lmao... i heard this can fly... and more than this...

after work when i sweep the floor... my lady boss told me that just now the customer give me a good comment xD

lolz... kinda happy after heard it =] 1st time a customer giv me a good comment infront my boss

woot.. late le... kinda sleep.. off to bed ~ xD

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment