SCM Music Player

Saturday, August 15, 2009

first day in work...(mid valley)

haiz... tire and bored..

although i work bata before but... it is still hard...

that why the elderly said that... "work in office is better than work as cow"

lolz... what a joke...

today... in the morning is still fresh =D!

keep serve sell serve sell..

but after my lunch at 3pm... hoho... tireness and sleepy-ness came to me ><

and again... the customer keep asking to change shoe change that..

waseh... it made me had to climbed up there and find the shoe than had to rush back to them...

but some customer is good lar... will say sry to me... but some will just face you and walk away...

so "wan kat" la... knot tahan...

but... this is business... sure will in and out de...

got 1 AUNTIE told her son dun simply touch than say that UNCLE (me) will scold...

walao.. uncle... what is that... why it happen on me T^T

but nvm.. lately.. a couple walk in and call "leng zai" (me)...

waaahahha.. dam song.. xD (an wei myself)

haha.. haiz.. sian la.. still got 16days to pass... and i also haven eat my dinner... x.x"

anyway good luck u guys =]

5 comments:

  1. TAKE CARE..IF I FREE,GO MV FIND U...JUST U AR...
    NOT OTHERS LE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz... than want how to meet??
    call me come out oh..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo... i will go mv find u also... haha...
    near my house... but.... wait i got car car sin har.. hehe... UNCLE.... hahahahahah.... laught die me~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo chyi lai de.. why u call gina geh?!?!

    ReplyDelete