SCM Music Player

Friday, August 14, 2009

thrid day... end???

muahahahahhahaha!!!!

FINALLY!!! exam fin edy!!! dam happy!!!

wakakak... haiz.. today.. business test.. dont no what is that.. jus sit at the hall and just wait the time pass XD

after the exam... dont no why.. my feeling.. is so uncomfortable... scared of failling?? scared of getting a C??

haiz...

how..? mayb few days later will be okay bah... =]

this few days.. i seem like dislike talking... dont no why.. lazy to talk... if wanna talk also saying a few words...

haiz.. what happening to me!!

anyway.. tml i start my work le... dont miss me ya xD

tml i went for interview about the KLCC book fair... but before that... i work at mid valley's bata...

therefore, if u guys wan stalk me... u can find me easily xD

okay la.. late le.. wana sleep.. night~

No comments:

Post a Comment