SCM Music Player

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

haiz... wanna go klcc again...

haiz.. sian la...

work happi happi in mid valley.. i put all my gan qing (love) inside there liao.. kns..

my lady boss de boss call her that he need that 4 person (who interviewed that day)..

walao... she say only can send 2 or 3 person..

haiz.. why dun wan say all dun wanna go ler...

diaoz.. dun wan say liao make me no mood...

agak agak lor.. mana boleh de... wan us go mean go meh...

increase rm60 to rm 80 per day so wat?! we still have refuse de oppurnity lor..

diaoz gao them..!!

Haou and Vincent say wanna go wor...(no choice)

than suan lor.. i go lor.. i dun wan go de.. ><

i go not bcos of that "rm80"

bcos.. of dun wan see my beh kim (lady boss) hard to do ppl lor

see her face also know lor... haiz...

suan le la.. 12 days only.. i think veri fast over de la.. haiz..

tml nid go training again oh.. sian 9....
haiz god bless ba...

pain ler... my father help me rub my leg... ><

left leg kena metal bang (last 3 days).. right kena mirror bang (ytd)

haiz.. sui la... hope my sui also effect the sales in book fair !!!!

need early wake up again.. i meana more early!!!

haiz... though holiday wanna happily over geh.. now come this case haiz...

1 comment:

  1. haix...u leg gonna cacat liaw lo....take care la...mata big big...

    ReplyDelete